«

»

May 12

COVID-19 Update (12th May 2020)

Dear Members,

Further to the announcement from our Premier yesterday that sporting facilities can open from midnight tonight as per the Stage 1 guidelines, the club is awaiting approval from the MCC and the Boroondara Council to be able to open as per the guidelines. Accordingly, our club facilities will remain closed until these approvals are given.

Once I have approvals to open our club facilities I will inform all members and provide details regarding numbers and distancing requirements.

In the meantime keep well and safe.

Regards,

Ian McKay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>